The 5th Annual AmCham Supplier Day – Integrating SMEs Into Global Value Chain – continues and expands the successes of previous Supplier Day events from 2014 – 2017. Long An International Port is proud to be the Silver Sponsor for this year event. The AmCham Manufacturing Committee this year will offer additional exhibitor spaces over last year and have expanded expert presentations on insightful topics along with a panel discussion for the all day event. It will be an opportunity for your company to display your products and meet other manufacturers and suppliers to establish a business relationship with them and expand your network. This year advances the partnership with other Chamber of Commerce’s and local organizations endeavor to build the Vietnam supply chain.
AmCham Supplier Day 2018 will be an all day event with presentations about integrating SMEs into the global value chain. Speakers come from World Bank, VCCI, American Entrepreneurs, KPMG,…
Sessions Room in AmCham Supplier Day 2018Morning presentations are:
- “Enhancing Enterprise Competitiveness”, World Bank
- “Project Information – How to get connected”, USAID – LinkSME
- “Management Quality – Provincial Competitive Index”, VCCI
Afternoon sessions are divided into two groups:
- Women In Business
- “Benefits of Woman Owned Certification”, WEConnect
- “Dream Builders”, Arizona State University
- “Woman Leadership Challenges”, Tower Watson/HRB
- Doing Business With Foreign Companies
- “Supplier Requirements for Successful Integration”, KPMG
- “The Importance of WTO Trade Facilitation for Vietnam: A Modern Customs Bond System – a New Tool for Transparency, Trade Regulations Reform and Economic Growth”, Global Alliance For Trade Facilitation
- “Logistic Infrastructure in Vietnam”, BW Industrial Development
Long An International Port in AmCham Supplier Day 2018As a Silver Sponsor of AmCham Supplier Day 2018, Long An International Port has connected to a lot of manufactures and visitors.
Following the last afternoon sessions, there will be a panel where manufacturers and suppliers will discuss successes, challenges and how to effectively engage each other to build the supplier/manufacturer relationship.